250 g of tagliatelle
2 medium zucchinis
3 cloves of garlic
juice of 1 lemon
6 tablespoons of olive oil
6 tablespoons of cream
4 tablespoons of grated Parmesan cheese
3 tablespoons of chopped fresh basil
Salt and pepper
1. Wash the zucchinis, dry and cut into thin strips
2. Peel the garlic cloves, chop them and fry in olive oil over low heat
3. Add the zucchini and cook for about 5 minutes, stirring constantly
4. Throw in the basil, Parmesan cheese and chili
5. Add lemon juice and cream and stir.
6. Season with salt and pepper.
7. Heat over low heat.
8. Cook the pasta al dente.
9. Turn it on a plate and pour the hot vegetables over it.