4 large potatoes
50 g of breadcrumbs
300 g of smoked bacon
100 g of cheese
1/2 bunch of parsley
2 tablespoons of flour
Salt and pepper
Oil for frying
1. Wash the potatoes and boil in salted water.
2. Peel and chop the onion.
3. Chop the bacon and fry it with the onion.
4. Season with pepper and chili.
5. Let the potatoes cool, peel them and cut into halves.
6. Spoon the centres out.
7. Cut the potato centres into small cubes, add the cheese, bacon, onion and chopped parsley.
8. Mix thoroughly.
9. Stuff the potato halves with the filling and put them back together.
10. Roll the potatoes in flour, beaten egg and breadcrumbs.
11. Fry in deep oil until golden brown