– 1 kg of pumpkin
– 0,5 litre of bullion
– 1 onion
– 1 garlic glove
– 1 tin of chopped tomatoes
– 1 tablespoon of butter
– 2 tablespoons of almond flakes
– sweet pepper powder
- Wash and peel the pumpkin. Cut it into cubes.
- Peel the onion.
- Put the pumpkin cubes and whole onion into the oven and bake 40 minutes at 180 degrees temperature.
- Chop the baked onion and the garlic, melt the butter in a sauce pan, add the onion and garlic and fry until soft.
- Add the pumpkin and chopped tomatoes.
- Pour in the bullion and heat for 10 minutes.
- Add some salt, black pepper and sweet pepper powder.
- Puree the soup with a blender.
- Roast the almond flakes in a dry frying pan and sprinkle them onto the soup in the bowls before serving.