Kohlrabi cream soup
1.5 liters chicken stock
1 tablespoon of butter
3/4 cup of heavy cream
1/2 pickled yellow pepper
1. Peel the kohlrabis, cut them into cubes and simmer with butter.
2. Boil the broth, put kohlrabi, and cook a few minutes
3. Add peeled and diced potatoes.
4. When the vegetables are tender, process the soup to obtain thick cream.
5. Season with lemon juice, salt and pepper
6. Dilute the cream with some hot soup, add to the pot and stir.
7. Sprinkle with chopped parsley and chopped yellow pepper.