Farfalle and chicken salad
250 g of farfalle
1 chicken breast
1/2 can of sweet corn
1/2 can of red beans
1/2 can of green peas
1 small jar of pickled mushrooms
a bunch of chives
1 tablespoon of ketchup
3 tablespoons of mayonnaise
salt and pepper
1. Cook the pasta in lightly salted water.
2. Drain and cool the pasta.
3. Cut the chicken breast into cubes, sprinkle with salt and pepper and then fry in hot oil.
4. Cut the mushrooms cut into strips.
5. Drain the corn and peas.
6. Rinse the beans with cold water.
7. Mix all the ingredients with chopped chives.
8. Add mayonnaise and ketchup and mix.
9. Put in the fridge for 1 hour before serving.