Eggplant baked with dried tomatoes
1 large eggplant
200 g of dried tomatoes in brine
200 g of mozzarella
2 tablespoons of butter
1 tablespoon of oil
1 tablespoon of chopped cashew nuts
1. Wash the eggplant, dry it and cut into slices.
2. Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 30 minutes, rinse.
3. Cut the mozzarella into slices.
4. Fried the slices of eggplant in oil until golden brown.
5. Grease the inside of a casserole pan with butter.
6. Arrange eggplant alternately, with slices of cheese and drained dried tomatoes.
7. Sprinkle with chopped nuts and with the sauce from the dried tomatoes jar.
8. Bake for 15 minutes at 180 degrees.