Cream broccoli soup (3-4 servings)
2 medium carrots
1 litre of chicken stock (instant chicken stock may be used)
10 g puff pastry croutons
1 garlic clove
100 ml of cream
- Cook the broccoli in lightly salted and sugared water (so as not to lose the green color).
- Cook the carrots, onions and potatoes separately.
- Place all the vegetables in a pot and pour in the stock.
- Add squeezed garlic.
- Puree the soup.
- Bring the soup to a boil.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve with cream and puff pastry croutons.Enjoy!