Chickpeas and pumpkin salad
100 g of arugula
1 can of chickpeas
1 jar of pickled pumpkin
15 black olives
10 cherry tomatoes
Salt and pepper
1) Wash and dry the arugula
2) Drain the chickpeas, olives and pumpkin.
3) Cut the cherry tomatoes into twos.
4) Mix everything in a bowl.
5) Add a pinch of salt and a pinch of sugar to 2 spoons of vinegar.
6) Add pepper and 1/2 teaspoon of tarragon
7) Pour 2 tablespoons of olive oil and mix until obtaining a homogeneous emulsion.
8) Pour the prepared sauce into the salad.