Cauliflower with broccoli baked with cheese
- 1 broccoli
- 1 cauliflower
- 2 tablespoons of flour
- 1.5 cups of milk
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 200 grams of cheese
- 2 egg yolks
- Steam the cauliflower and broccoli al dente.
- In a skillet melt the butter, add flour and fry, stirring constantly.
- Add the milk and bring to the boil stirring constantly.
- Take the skillet off the heat and add the beaten egg yolks into the sauce, as well as half of the grated cheese.
- Season with salt and pepper and mix gently.
- Put broccoli and cauliflower divided into florets in a casserole dish.
- Pour the prepared sauce over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle the rest of grated cheese on top and put into the oven preheated to 160˚ and bake for 20 minutes.
- Serve as side dish with meat.