Cauliflower and ham salad
20 g ham
40 g mushrooms
4 hardboiled eggs
1 can of green peas
1 can of sweet corn
4 sour cucumbers
a bunch of chives
salt and pepper
1. Wash the cauliflower and cook it in salted water for about 5 minutes.
2. Cut the ham into thin strips.
3. Wash the mushrooms, chop them and fry in butter.
4. Peel the hardboiled eggs and chop them into cubes.
5. Drain the corn and peas.
6. Chop the chives.
7. Cut the cucumbers into cubes.
8. Add the mayonnaise and mix all the ingredients.
8. Season with salt and pepper.
9. Put in the fridge for 30 minutes before serving.